Monday, May 9, 2011

Book! Book!

Few days back, I've just finished reading a book bought from a car boot sale... Was so excited to know what's in it and...result: It was really the best book I've ever read (provided I've only read a few of them)!


It tells us about a barrister who struggle as a child, she was treated so badly by her mom and often been called UGLY. Though she has gone through so many things in life, being abused physically, sexually and mentally; she was able to turn her life into a wonderful successful life later.


The book gave an insight to me to believe that nothing is impossible...Something can be impossible only when you start believing that it is impossible.
I was so happy to be able to complete reading this book apart from all the struggles that I have been through with my bundles of assignments before this...
But who am I to nag on the little things in life when I'm more than lucky that I have not been through the life of Constance Briscoe...

Constance Briscoe, the writer, has gave some of her thought on her biography UGLY
Lets watch



2 comments: